The Launch Workplaces model disrupts these old assumptions, turns them on their heads and creates an entire community of building stakeholders that are better off and more successful.
- Launch significantly reduces capital costs over time – build it once!
- Launch fills empty space with vibrant activity resulting in opportunity
- Launch disrupts the “market” limitations and concessions, and replaces them with demand driven rents with little or no concessions
- Launch spaces have an immediate return on investment
- Perhaps most importantly, the stickiness of Launch builds excitement and loyalty!This occurs not just in Launch space, but in an entire building community. Launch members grow into Owner’s vacancy organically and existing tenants end up using Launch services, which all results in more successful and happier tenants for the Owner